iGaming Content Writer Jobs
Are you an experienced iGaming SEO Content Writer that can write engaging and factual content about online gambling, casino games, and everything else iGaming-related? If so, our company has the best job opportunity for you!
At the moment, we are seeking full-time, long-term professional content writers who can assist us with building out one of our online gambling properties. Applicants will need to be able to commit to approximately 10,000 words per week and have extensive SEO and igaming experience. We offer full-time and part-time iGaming content writer jobs for ambitious writers. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, here is all you need to know before you apply for the SEO writer position:
SEO Content Writer Candidates Should
Below is a list of requirements you must meet in order to apply for our content writer position.
- Be native English speakers
- Write high-quality, accurate content
- Maintain industry SEO standards
- Understand the basics of HTML (or be willing to learn)
- Keep an organised schedule
- Know how to work with a CMS
- Have thorough legal & technical gambling knowledge
- Be detail-oriented & open to feedback
Key Responsibilities Involve
The key responsibilities involved in being part of our iGaming content writing team include the items listed below. This is not a complete list as additional elements may be added as you progress as a member of our team. All training on our CMS will be provided along with templates for all writing projects.
- Working with a Content Management Software
- Writing short blogs, reviews, guides, and base pages for our websites
- Researching different topics (games, software providers, payment methods, country legislation)
- Updating existing pages based on the newest SEO targets
- Interlinking pages
- Keyword optimization based on predetermined targets
- Communication with the SEO content writer teams and managers
- Completing weekly and monthly milestones
Benefits of Being an iGaming Content Writer
If you ask anyone on the team, whether they are an SEO content writer, an iGaming content manager or a casino content editor, they’ll all have a different list of advantages for working with us. Along with all the benefits, we offer numerous perks for those with dedication and ambition. Below are the most notable benefits you can expect to receive when you come on board as an iGaming content writer with your company.
- $ per word – Earn as much as you want!
- Fully remote SEO content writing job
- Set your own business hours
- Consistent work with an experienced team eager to teach
- Payments in Bitcoin
- Space for growth and learning
- Competitive Benefits & Bonuses Package
- iGaming Content Writer Contracts
If we have captured your attention, and you feel that you would be a great addition to our team, let us introduce ourselves in more detail so you can make an informed decision.
More About Thunderstruck Media
Thunderstruck Media is a multinational marketing company whose soul is a team of managers, marketers, designers, programmers, editors, iGaming content writers, strategists, and most importantly, experienced online marketing professionals.
For several years, Thunderstruck Media has been taking on different SEO and marketing challenges and growing. We take pride in being professional and effective in achieving any goals we set – and we often exceed them. Our company-wide mission is to reach very diverse audiences and therefore, we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission. If you are confident in your abilities to deliver high-quality content — and you are looking for an exciting new and challenging position, then you’re looking at the right job post!
You can apply here by sending your resume along with a cover letter and examples of your previous work to jobs <at> thunderstruck.media. Please use “iGaming Content Writer” in the subject line of your email.
Other Content Management Jobs
As a digital marketing agency that offers a wide range of innovative solutions for the rapidly growing affiliate marketing industry, we are currently searching for anyone with an exceptional eye for detail and who is meticulous in their work. We are particularly looking for individuals with igaming experience who understand the depth of this industry. Our fully-remote job opportunities include the following positions with career prospects:
- Content Editor (min 3 years experience as an iGaming Content Writer)
- Content Manager (min years experience as Content Editor or Manager)
- Translators (English to German, Italian, Dutch)
Our company is always expanding, growing, and developing as the industry does and as such, we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. We offer competitive rates with opportunities for growth into various positions.
How to Apply
To apply please send your resume, along with a cover letter/message and samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who make the shortlist will be required to complete a short questionnaire and a paid test assignment before any position is allocated.