SEO Content Editor Job Vacancy
Thunderstruck Media is a digital marketing agency that offers a wide range of innovative solutions for the rapidly growing affiliate marketing industry. We are currently searching for an exceptional SEO content editor with an eye for detail who is meticulous in their work. We are particularly looking for those with igaming experience who understand the industry. This is a fully remote position with career prospects.
- Work closely with the SEO content manager to proof and edit target pages and articles to ensure they meet editorial and search engine optimization guidelines – the former of which includes formatting, syntax, spelling, and grammar.
- Use igaming industry knowledge and research skills to fact-check information and ensure content is accurate, educational, and eloquent. This includes understanding the key players in igaming, as well as following developments in gaming regulation worldwide.
- Update existing content which includes adding internal links, new relevant content, and/or reformatting to follow a new template.
- Be able to work independently and remotely while communicating with the global team.
- 2+ years of experience as an SEO content writer or editor.
- 1+ years of experience working within the igaming industry.
- Native in English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: – Full Time / Freelance
Location: – Remote
Applications: – To apply please send your resume along with a cover letter and any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.